Note: A recent update to the Chrome browser is incompatible with streaming video on this site. Most other browsers continue to display the video properly. We appreciate your patience as this issue is addressed. Thanks!
Any person shall be permitted to address a meeting of the Board of Commissioners which is required to be open to the public under the provision of the Michigan Open Meetings Act. Public Comment shall be carried out in accordance with the following Board Rules and Procedures:
Any person wishing to address the Board shall state his or her name and address.
No person shall be allowed to speak more than once on the same matter, excluding time needed to answer Commissioners’ questions, if any. The Chairperson shall control the amount of time each person shall be allowed to speak, which shall not exceed three (3) minutes. The Chairperson may, at his or her discretion, extend the amount of time any person is allowed to speak.
Public comment will be solicited during the two public comment periods noted in Rule 5.4, Order of Business. However, public comment will generally be received at any time during the meeting regarding a specific topic currently under discussion by the board. Members of the public wishing to comment should raise their hand or pass a note to the clerk in order to be recognized, and shall not address the board until called upon by the chairperson.
1) Conservation District Monthly Report
2) Resource Recovery Manager’s Report
3) Commission on Aging Monthly Report
4) Road Commission Monthly Report
5) County Staff Report
1) District Court – Michigan Drug Court Grant
2) HHW Collection Services – Contract Extension`
Presentation by Lt. Col. Terry Hawn regarding Congressional Medal of Honor Winner, Demus T. Craw
1) Energy Efficiency Update
1) 2016 Outside Agency Funding
2) 2016 Millage Propositions
3) Commission on Aging – 2016-2017 Strategic Plan
1) Boardman River Dams Implementation Team – Point of Contact
1) Medicare Retiree Health Care Change
2) Non Contract Hourly & Exempt Early Retiree Health Care Change
3) Non-Contract & Elected Official Wage & Benefit Change for 2016
4) Insurance Agent Contract
5) Health Benefits
6) Dental Benefits
7) 2016 Budget Summary for General Fund