Note: A recent update to the Chrome browser is incompatible with streaming video on this site. Most other browsers continue to display the video properly. We appreciate your patience as this issue is addressed. Thanks!
a) May 13, 2015
Any person shall be permitted to address a meeting of the Board of Commissioners which is required to be open to the public under the provision of the Michigan Open Meetings Act. Public Comment shall be carried out in accordance with the following Board Rules and Procedures:
Any person wishing to address the Board shall state his or her name and address.
No person shall be allowed to speak more than once on the same matter, excluding time needed to answer Commissioners’ questions, if any. The Chairperson shall control the amount of time each person shall be allowed to speak, which shall not exceed three (3) minutes. The Chairperson may, at his or her discretion, extend the amount of time any person is allowed to speak.
Public comment will be solicited during the two public comment periods noted in Rule 5.4, Order of Business. However, public comment will generally be received at any time during the meeting regarding a specific topic currently under discussion by the board. Members of the public wishing to comment should raise their hand or pass a note to the clerk in order to be recognized, and shall not address the board until called upon by the chairperson.
1) Community Corrections Report (April)
2) Veterans Services Report (April)
3) Conservation District Monthly Report
4) Resource Recovery Manager’s Report
5) Road Commission Monthly Report
6) News from MSU Extension
1) Conflict of Interest Wheelock (dated 5-28-15)
a) Overview of Brownfield -- Financial Impact
b) Public Hearing - Traverse City Place Amended Brownfield Plan
c) IMMEDIATE APPROVAL OF RESOLUTION REQUESTED
1) COA Request for Support to End/Reset the TIF 2 District in the City of TC
1) Approval to Submit Grant Application to MDOC/OCA and
Request to Add Pre-Trial Services Program and one -.8 FTE Compliance Officer
1) Plan of Organization (IMMEDIATE APPROVAL)
1) Summary of the Joint Housing Task Force
2) MOU’s for Preliminary Energy Assessment (Johnson Control & Seeds)
1) County Staff Report (Previously Administrator’s report)