Note: A recent update to the Chrome browser is incompatible with streaming video on this site. Most other browsers continue to display the video properly. We appreciate your patience as this issue is addressed. Thanks!
a) March 11, 2015
Any person shall be permitted to address a meeting of the Board of Commissioners which is required to be open to the public under the provision of the Michigan Open Meetings Act. Public Comment shall be carried out in accordance with the following Board Rules and Procedures:
Any person wishing to address the Board shall state his or her name and address.
No person shall be allowed to speak more than once on the same matter, excluding time needed to answer Commissioners’ questions, if any. The Chairperson shall control the amount of time each person shall be allowed to speak, which shall not exceed three (3) minutes. The Chairperson may, at his or her discretion, extend the amount of time any person is allowed to speak.
Public comment will be solicited during the two public comment periods noted in Rule 5.4, Order of Business. However, public comment will generally be received at any time during the meeting regarding a specific topic currently under discussion by the board. Members of the public wishing to comment should raise their hand or pass a note to the clerk in order to be recognized, and shall not address the board until called upon by the chairperson.
1) Commission on Aging Monthly Program Report (thru February) & Non-Action Items
2) Community Collaborative Monthly Update (March)
3) Veterans Services Monthly Report (thru February)
4) Resource Recovery Manager’s Report
5) Road Commission Monthly Report
6) Conservation District Monthly Report
1) Revision of FMLA Policy (Human Resources)
2) Items to be Declared Surplus (GTSO)
3) Appointment of Jury Board Member
4) Approval of Hauler License
1) Support of National Volunteer Week, April 12-18 2015 (EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY)
1) Proposed Contract Agreement (to be distributed under separate cover – 4-6-15)
1) Intro & Update of Wendy Wieland, Innovation Counselor (Jen Berkey)
1) Proposed Ethics Ordinance
1) Rental of Office Space in Governmental Center
1) Long Range Capital Improvement Plan
1) Administrator’s Report (to be distributed under separate cover)