a) February 11, 2015
Any person shall be permitted to address a meeting of the Board of Commissioners which is required to be open to the public under the provision of the Michigan Open Meetings Act. Public Comment shall be carried out in accordance with the following Board Rules and Procedures:
Any person wishing to address the Board shall state his or her name and address.
No person shall be allowed to speak more than once on the same matter, excluding time needed to answer Commissioners’ questions, if any. The Chairperson shall control the amount of time each person shall be allowed to speak, which shall not exceed three (3) minutes. The Chairperson may, at his or her discretion, extend the amount of time any person is allowed to speak.
Public comment will be solicited during the two public comment periods noted in Rule 5.4, Order of Business. However, public comment will generally be received at any time during the meeting regarding a specific topic currently under discussion by the board. Members of the public wishing to comment should raise their hand or pass a note to the clerk in order to be recognized, and shall not address the board until called upon by the chairperson.
1) Resource Recovery Manager’s Report
2) Road Commission Monthly Report
3) Conservation District Monthly Report
1) Cargo Van Purchase (Facilities)
2) Revision: Bloodborne Pathogen Policy, Appendix B (HR)
3) 2015 Hauler Licenses (Resource Recovery)
4) Establish Wedding Ceremony Fees (County Clerk)
1) Request for Land Acquisition
1) Approval of BPW Bylaws
1) 2014 Annual Report of the GTC Planning Commission & Planning & Development Dept.
1) File Management System Upgrade/Replacement
1) Administrator’s Report (to be distributed under separate cover)