(Pledge of Allegiance)
Any person shall be permitted to address a meeting of the Board of Commissioners which is required to be open to the public under the provision of the Michigan Open Meetings Act. Public Comment shall be carried out in accordance with the following Board Rules and Procedures:
Any person wishing to address the Board shall state his or her name and address.
No person shall be allowed to speak more than once on the same matter, excluding time needed to answer Commissioners' questions, if any. The Chairperson shall control the amount of time each person shall be allowed to speak, which shall not exceed three (3) minutes. The Chairperson may, at his or her discretion, extend the amount of time any person is allowed to speak.
Public comment will be solicited during the two public comment periods noted in Rule 5.4, Order of Business. However, public comment will generally be received at any time during the meeting regarding a specific topic currently under discussion by the board. Members of the public wishing to comment should raise their hand or pass a note to the clerk in order to be recognized, and shall not address the board until called upon by the chairperson. Please be respectful and refrain from personal or political attacks.
1) Airport Commission minutes of February 27, 2018
2) Conservation District March Report
3) Michigan Township Association minutes of 4-5-18
1) Approval of Hauler Licenses - April 2018
2) Hauler License Administration - Rescind Resolution
3) FY2018 Budget Amendments
4) March 2018 Claims Approval
5) Administrative Professionals Week Proclamation
6) National Correction Officers and Employees Week Proclamation
7) National Police Week Proclamation
1) New Grade for Circuit Court Administration - Referees
1) Karpel/NewWorld Systems Interface
1) Civic Center Pool Roof Replacement
2) Custodial Service Recommendation
1) Administrator Update
2) Resource Recovery - Dissolution of Contract with Iris
3) Animal Control Millage - Ballot Language