(Pledge of Allegiance)
Any person shall be permitted to address a meeting of the Board of Commissioners which is required to be open to the public under the provision of the Michigan Open Meetings Act. Public Comment shall be carried out in accordance with the following Board Rules and Procedures:
Any person wishing to address the Board shall state his or her name and address.
No person shall be allowed to speak more than once on the same matter, excluding time needed to answer Commissioners' questions, if any. The Chairperson shall control the amount of time each person shall be allowed to speak, which shall not exceed three (3) minutes. The Chairperson may, at his or her discretion, extend the amount of time any person is allowed to speak.
Public comment will be solicited during the two public comment periods noted in Rule 5.4, Order of Business. However, public comment will generally be received at any time during the meeting regarding a specific topic currently under discussion by the board. Members of the public wishing to comment should raise their hand or pass a note to the clerk in order to be recognized, and shall not address the board until called upon by the chairperson. Please be respectful and refrain from personal or political attacks.
1) Airport Commission minutes of January 23, 2018 (Organizational and Regular Meetings)
2) Conservation District - February Report
3) Northern Lakes Community Mental Health Minutes of February 15, 2018
1) Northern Michigan Public Health Alliance Memorandum of Understanding Renewal
a) The Boardman: A River Reborn Update
b) PUBLIC HEARING -
Resolution of Support to Resubmit Land & Water Conservation Fund Grant Application for Boardman Lake Loop & Medalie Park Project
c) PUBLIC HEARING -
Approval to Apply for Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund Grant - Lone Pine Footbridge
1) Substance Use Assessment for the Grand Traverse County Drug Free Coalition Contract
2) Purchase of Animal Control Truck
1) Corrections Division - Operation Enhancements Presentation
1) FY2018 Budget Amendments
2) February 2018 Claims Approval
1) Department Update