(Pledge of Allegiance)
Any person shall be permitted to address a meeting of the Board of Commissioners which is required to be open to the public under the provision of the Michigan Open Meetings Act. Public Comment shall be carried out in accordance with the following Board Rules and Procedures:
Any person wishing to address the Board shall state his or her name and address.
No person shall be allowed to speak more than once on the same matter, excluding time needed to answer Commissioners' questions, if any. The Chairperson shall control the amount of time each person shall be allowed to speak, which shall not exceed three (3) minutes. The Chairperson may, at his or her discretion, extend the amount of time any person is allowed to speak.
Public comment will be solicited during the two public comment periods noted in Rule 5.4, Order of Business. However, public comment will generally be received at any time during the meeting regarding a specific topic currently under discussion by the board. Members of the public wishing to comment should raise their hand or pass a note to the clerk in order to be recognized, and shall not address the board until called upon by the chairperson.
1) Northwest Michigan Community Action Agency Minutes of October 19, 2017
2) Northwestern Regional Airport Commission Minutes of October 24, 2017
3) Department of Health & Human Services Minutes of October 27, 2017
4) Bay Area Transportation Authority (BATA) Minutes of November 22, 201723
1) Approval/Appointment of Deputy Court Administrator Dawn Wagoner as Magistrate
2) 2018 Hauler Licenses
3) Appointments to Boards & Committees - County Administrator and Interim Finance Director
4) County Phone System Upgrade and Maintenance Renewal
5) Approval to Submit Grant Applications for 2% Funding to the Grand Traverse Band
Of Ottawa & Chippewa Indians
1) Acceptance of the FY 2018 MDOC/OCC Grant and Approval of 2018 Service Provider Contracts
1) Approve Spicer Group Contract to Complete Engineering Services
2) Approve GEI Consultants to Provide Hydrology & Hydraulic Analysis &
Regulatory Consulting Services
1) Approve WMED Medical Examiner Contract Renewal for 2018 and Appoint ME and Deputies
1) Budget Amendments
2) Budget to Actual Revenue and Expenditure Report
1) Collective Bargaining Agreements: