Public Health & Safety Committee - Regular Meeting
Any person shall be permitted to address a meeting of the Board of Commissioners which is required to be open to the public under the provision of the Michigan Open Meetings Act. Public Comment shall be carried out in accordance with the following Board Rules and Procedures:
Any person wishing to address the Board shall state his or her name and address.
No person shall be allowed to speak more than once on the same matter, excluding time needed to answer Commissioners’ questions, if any. The Chairperson shall control the amount of time each person shall be allowed to speak, which shall not exceed three (3) minutes. The Chairperson may, at his or her discretion, extend the amount of time any person is allowed to speak.
Public comment will be solicited during the two public comment periods noted in Rule 5.4, Order of Business. However, public comment will generally be received at any time during the meeting regarding a specific topic currently under discussion by the board. Members of the public wishing to comment should raise their hand or pass a note to the clerk in order to be recognized, and shall not address the board until called upon by the chairperson.
1) Community Corrections Monthly Report (August)
2) Commission on Aging Report
3) Veteran’s Services Monthly Report (August)
1) Health Department - FY2012-2013 MDCH Comprehensive Planning, Budgeting & Contracting (CPBC) Agreement
2) State of Michigan E-Grants - Authorization for Health Officer to Sign
1) Health Department – FY 2012-2013 MDCH Comprehensive Planning,
Budgeting & Contracting (CPBC) Agreement 32
2) State of Michigan E-Grants – Authorization for Health Officer to Sign33
1) Commission on Aging Board Responsibilities - Ad Hoc Committee
1) Lease & Equipment Purchase Agreements with Health Department of Northwest Michigan for LaFranier Road Health Services Building Dental Clinic