Public Health & Safety Committee - Regular Meeting
Any person shall be permitted to address a meeting of the Board of Commissioners which is required to be open to the public under the provision of the Michigan Open Meetings Act. Public Comment shall be carried out in accordance with the following Board Rules and Procedures:
Any person wishing to address the Board shall state his or her name and address.
No person shall be allowed to speak more than once on the same matter, excluding time needed to answer Commissioners’ questions, if any. The Chairperson shall control the amount of time each person shall be allowed to speak, which shall not exceed three (3) minutes. The Chairperson may, at his or her discretion, extend the amount of time any person is allowed to speak.
Public comment will be solicited during the two public comment periods noted in Rule 5.4, Order of Business. However, public comment will generally be received at any time during the meeting regarding a specific topic currently under discussion by the board. Members of the public wishing to comment should raise their hand or pass a note to the clerk in order to be recognized, and shall not address the board until called upon by the chairperson.
1) Community Corrections Monthly Report (June)
2) Commission on Aging Report
3) Veteran’s Services Monthly Report (June)
4) Central Dispatch – Advisement regarding GTC Final 911 Service Plan
1) Community Corrections – Contract Renewals for 2012
2) GTSO – Items to be Declared Surplus
3) GTSO – Property Room Surplus Request
4) Health Dept. – Renewal of Lease Agreement for Kingsley Adolescent Health Clinic
5) FY 2011-2012 MDCH CPBC Amendment #2
6) FY 2011-2012 MDCH CPBC Amendment #4
1) Revised Fee Increase for 2013
1) Proposed Resolution Approving an Agreement with the
Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians