Join Our Production Team
Help us make TV shows. No experience necessary. It's easy as 1-2-3:
- Sign up for our Production Team at http://volunteer.upnorthtv.org.
- Choose shifts from those we post on the Production Team site each month. The events, positions available, time commitment and skills needed are detailed in the posting.
- Come to the shift(s) you sign-up for!
We will make sure you have a good time, that you are celebrated in the credits, and have an opportunity for gatherings and prizes. Want to know more? Check out our Production Team information page.
NOTE: Our Production Team uses Better Impact, a volunteer management service used by several other Traverse area non-profits. Please create a new user ID for the UpNorthTV Production Team if you are already registered with Better Impact for another organization.
Be a Producer
Make your own TV show. You're in charge. Here's how:
- Take a class. Our free, Producer Orientation lets you submit your show. Our Field Production class (8 hours for $60) lets you check out equipment and use our facilities. Our Studio Production class (4 hours for $40) lets you use our automated studio. The class schedule and registration is on our Production Team portal.
- Create your show. Check out our equipment and contact our professional staff for advice and guidance. The Production Team can lend a hand.
- Submit your show. Request airtime and give us the video and we will cablecast and stream your show.
Note: Individuals and non-profit organizations can be Producers. Participation is free for people living in our participating jurisdictions. For those living outside the participating jurisdictions there is a $50 annual fee. There is a $100 annual fee for non-profit participation.